Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Steinberg UR44 Audio Interface Firmware 2.1.1|
|Category||Audio Dj Gear|
|File Size||3.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
V2.10 to V2.11
- Fixed a problem which the device function does not work properly in a computer running Microsoft Lync 2013 when the CC mode is on.
- Fixed a problem which the control panel of Yamaha Steinberg USB Diver does not work properly when switching DIGITAL MODE while playing USB audio.
- Solved some minor problems.
TOOLS for UR824 V2.1.1 or later is required when using TOOLS for UR824 Windows version.
1. Disconnect all USB devices other than the mouse and keyboard from the computer.
2. Connect a computer directly to a device by using an USB cable.
3. Double-click the file “UR44_firmware_Vxxx.exe” for Windows or “UR44_firmware_Vxxx.app” for Mac.
The letters “x.xx” indicate the old version number and “y.yy” indicate the updated version number.
4. Click [Start] to start the update process. The update process may take approximately two minutes to complete.
5. When “Completed!” is shown in the Status section, click [Close].
The update is now completed.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Audio Dj Gear File Size: 12.3 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Audio Dj Gear File Size: 1.1 MB Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers