Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Broadsoft Snom320 IP Phone Firmware 7.3.23|
|Category||Voip Voice Over Ip|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Fixed G.729 distorted audio and one way audio problems (snom3x0).
- Don't scroll to next identity if an other than the current identity was removed. (SCPP-816)
- Enable changing audio device from speaker to headset in holding state as well (snom300). (SCPP-674)
- Clear area of status line for XML idle screen at given position else at default position (snom360, snom370). (SCPP-815)
- Set edit mode to numeric for editing numbers if no text to be edited is already set. (SCPP-746)
- Don't save passwords in exported settings files. Accept empty admin password after reading setting file. (SCPP-823)
- Could not take call off hold when Shared Line is active identity. (SCPP-445)
- Function "Play ringer remotely" was playing the ringer of identity X, but not the ringer X. (SCPP-811)
- Stale 401 should be ignored. (SCPP-708)
- Right-click on the appropriate link for your device and choose Copy shortcut:
Open the Web User Interface and navigate to the Software Update page
Paste the link into the Firmware field
(Web User Interface -> Software Update -> Firmware)
- Press Load
The Device reboots and starts the software update.
Note: Do not disconnect the power at any time during this process!
- Check your firmware version afterwards
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers