Posted at February 21, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|MSI GS60 6QE Ghost Pro VBIOS 84.04.85.00.0F
- Windows 10 Home/Windows 10 Pro
- Latest 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics with ultra performance
- 15.6" THIN STEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- 15.6” Full HD (1920x1080), Wide-viewing angle
- PCI-E Gen3 x4 SSD up to 2200MB/s speed, utilizing NVMe technology (Optional)
- Exclusive Super Port (USB3.1 Type-C interface) for dual 4K external monitors, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A
- USB Type-C reversible plug
- Exclusive ESS SABRE HiFi DAC for lossless, high-quality audio
- Nahimic Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio 2 channel speaker system
- True Color Technology for increased color contrast and greater image detail
- Exclusive SHIFT technology boosts performance under controlled noise & temperature
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 3 Technology
- SteelSeries Engine to personalize your play style
- Keyboard by Steelseries with full color backlighting
- Killer DoubleShot Pro (Killer Gb LAN + Killer 802.11 a/c WiFi) with Smart Teaming
- Xsplit Gamcaster free premium license for 1 year
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 3 external monitors
- Stylish brushed aluminum chassis, an idyllic demonstration of beauty
Since every computer system contains a graphics chip, a video BIOS software is required for the GPU to be enabled before any OS is installed. This software allows the graphics chipset to receive the proper functions that will help various programs to access the component.
Updating your graphics card video BIOS (VBIOS) can fix different display and memory corruption issues, configure various cooling-related options, improve the overall performance, enhance features (or add support for new ones), and include many other changes.
Performing this task involves high risks, which means that the VBIOS upgrade should be initiated in a steady power environment, such as the one ensured by a UPS unit, and only by users who have the knowledge to successfully apply the new software; regular users can only install a new version at their own risk.
As for the update method, each manufacturer developed their own way for applying a new video BIOS version, so carefully read and understand the steps. Moreover, after installing a new version, make sure you reboot your system manually so that the changes take effect.
With this in mind, once you have familiarized yourself with the upgrade method, download the package, apply it on your system and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers