Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||MSI PE62 7RD System Control Manager Utility 13.017.06089 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||13.3 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Latest 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB/4GB GDDR5 with ultra performance
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080), 94%NTSC wide-view panel
- NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
- USB3.0 Type-C reversible plug
- True Color Technology pre-calibrates each panel, guaranteeing image output at preset mode close to 100% sRGB
- Nahimic 2 Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio system
- Dragon Center provides 5 functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- CoolerBoost 4 delivering higher cooling efficiency with dual cooling systems
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
- Miracast for wireless screen sharing
- Exclusive Silver Lining Print keyboard with white color backlighting design
- Silky silver metallic design inspired by boutique fashion and high-precision instruments
This package contains the files needed for installing the System Control Manager utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers