Posted at March 5, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|NETGEAR EX2700 Range Extender Firmware 188.8.131.52
|Router Switch Access Point
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends that firmware upgrade be performed on a computer with wired connection.
- Download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop
- Log in to the device using a Web browser.
- Click Maintenance > Firmware Upgrade
- Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. While the firmware is loading, do not interrupt the upgrade process.
If you intend to apply this firmware, first go to the system information page of the extender and make sure that the currently applied version isn’t either newer or matching this release; you should get the downloadable package only after you have done this.
Updating to a new firmware can resolve vulnerability problems, fix various compatibility issues, enhanced existing features, correct different language-related errors, and improve overall performance and stability.
As for the installation steps, since there are numerous extender models, it would be best if you read and, above all, understand the update procedure before you proceed to applying the new firmware; this holds true even if you are a power user.
Bear in mind, that during the upgrade, you mustn’t use the device’s buttons or interrupt the process in any way. Doing so can cause serious malfunctions to the wireless extender.
Therefore, if this firmware satisfies your needs, get the desired version, and install it to your system; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers