Posted at March 4, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|MSI PE62 7RD Intel ME Driver 188.8.131.524 for Windows 10 64-bit
|Windows 10 64 bit
- Latest 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB/4GB GDDR5 with ultra performance
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080), 94%NTSC wide-view panel
- NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
- USB3.0 Type-C reversible plug
- True Color Technology pre-calibrates each panel, guaranteeing image output at preset mode close to 100% sRGB
- Nahimic 2 Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio system
- Dragon Center provides 5 functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- CoolerBoost 4 delivering higher cooling efficiency with dual cooling systems
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
- Miracast for wireless screen sharing
- Exclusive Silver Lining Print keyboard with white color backlighting design
- Silky silver metallic design inspired by boutique fashion and high-precision instruments
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers