Posted at February 4, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||CradlePoint IBR650 Router Firmware 5.1.2|
|Category||Router Switch Access Point|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Config difference CLI command: ‘diff’ from the command line will show any configuration items that are different than the default.
- ARP CLI command: ‘arpdump’ from the command line will dump the ARP table.
- (IBR6x0) Prepend System ID to GPS Sentences. System Settings -> Administration -> GPS -> Include System ID.
- (IBR6x0) Increase the maximum number of GRE tunnels from 5 to 10.
- Network Mobility (NEMO) changes to support failover. NEMO can be configured to operate with a specific WAN and will activate when a disconnection is detected from a primary WAN connection, or BGP or VRRP detect a peer failure.
- Added a Red/Green indicator to the banner showing if the router is connected to ECM.
- For CradlePoint-based modems with supporting GPS, added ability to select between AUX and GPS ports to obtain coordinates
- NHRP with dual WAN connections does not come back up after a WAN failover
- SSH ‘cat’ command occasionally skips config portions
- Special Characters in System Identifier field can cause UDHCP to fail
- IBR600P/IBR650P only. Enabled SMS access for these devices
- Added data throttling to resolve a USB overrun situation that resulted in the router rebooting itself
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Router Switch Access Point File Size: OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers