Posted at January 29, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Thecus N2810 NAS Server Firmware 3.00.05.2|
|Category||Hdd Ssd Nas Usb Flash|
|File Size||134.9 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Support SMB3
- Support customize desktop on Photo Center.
- Improve SAMBA compatibility.
- Improve N5810 EUP function.
- Allow DNS leave empty
- Save the downloadable file on your computer.
- Login as admin from web interface to your Thecus NAS with 64bit firmware.
- In the [System Management] menu, choose the [Firmware upgrade] item and the firmware upgrade.
- Press button and select the firmware you downloaded.
- Press [Apply] and the confirm window will pop up. Please select [Next] button twice to confirm the process, and start firmware upgrade. The entire upgrade takes about 3 minutes. After the firmware is upgraded, Thecus NAS will beep for 3 seconds.
- NOTE: If your browser is set to cache the screen, please press CTRL-F5 in your browser to reload from server instead of from browser’s cache.
- During firmware upgrade process, you will see a progress bar indicating the completeness.
- NOTE: During firmware upgrade process, it is imperative that user do not turn off the power to Thecus NAS or close the browser. This will lead to catastrophic result.
- Just in case, the upgrade process failed, please DO NOT restart or shutdown the NAS. Go back and upgrade the firmware again.
- After the firmware is upgraded, you will see a message ask admin user to reboot. Please reboot to finish the upgrade process.
- After click [Reboot], the system will redirect to [Shutdown / Reboot] page, you may select the NAS to shutdown or reboot.
- NOTE: After reboot the Thecus NAS, please go to [System Management > Config Mgmt] to save your configuration. New version of firmware will not work with configuration file from previous versions of firmware.
Upgrading the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) firmware can improve the system’s overall performance, stability, and security by adding various fixes for related issues, enhancing existing features (or adding support for new ones), or updating different applications.
Due to the high number of NAS manufacturers, as well as network storage types, installing a new firmware might not be always as easy as it appears – and not too safe either. Failing to perform a software update can cause serious malfunctions to the network storage.
So, before you even consider applying this release, carefully read the installation guide and initiate the process only when you have understood and completely familiarized yourself with all the steps.
Moreover, it would be best if you take into account using a UPS unit (Uninterruptible Power Supply) to perform this task, because no power disruption should affect the upgrade.
With all these aspects in mind, after you have read the installation guide, click the download button to apply this firmware version to your NAS. Remember to check back with our website in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Hdd Ssd Nas Usb Flash File Size: 93.3 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers