Posted at October 7, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Fluke 434 Power Quality Analyzer Firmware 2.07|
|File Size||800 KB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Extended current clamp and PT ratio to 10,000:1.
- Corrected Energy (kWh) trend clipping. The data format is changed to extend to maximum span.
- Download Version 2.07 firmware update for Fluke 434 before upgrading to Version 2.10.
- When asked, select Save to save the software update on your hard disk.
- Open the file you just saved on your hard disk.
- Connect your Fluke 430 series unit to a computer using the OC4USB or PM9080 cable.
- Select the Com port to which the Fluke unit is connected.
- Enter the serial number of the Fluke instrument.
- Click Start to start the firmware update.
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 1.7 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers