Posted at December 6, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Cowon PLENUE 1 Player Firmware 2.00|
|Category||Dvd Bluray Media Players|
|File Size||17.6 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- USB DAC functionality is added. 1)
- Deleting files under browser mode is now available. 2)
- Dynamic management functionality for the numbers of JetEffect presets is added. 3)
- All settings will be initialized except exisiting JetEffect User’s Presets(User 1~ User4).
- When using USB DAC, there might be sound losses depending on the PC’s data processing capacity.
1) USB DAC functionality
- With USB DAC functionality, users can use PLENUE 1 as an external sound card. Users can listen to music
from a PC through PLENUE 1’s earphone socket.
- Please select ‘MSC/DAC’ and ‘USB DAC pop-up when USB is connected’ at Settings/System/USB Mode.
USB DAC will be connected automatically under this condition.
- Users can adjust the volume by using volume buttons (+, -) of PLENUE 1 when USB DAC is connected.
- Output: 16bit/44.1~192kHz, 24bit/44.1~96kHz
- Recommended OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 (PLENUE 1 might not work optimally under Windows XP or below).
- How to set the PC
* For Windows 7/8/8.1 :
Go to Settings ▶ Hardware & Sound ▶ Audio Devices ▶ Choose [Default Settings] of COWON PLENUE 1 DAC
▶ Change to 24bit, 96000Hz at [Attributes]▶[Advanced]
* For MAC OS X : System Preferences ▶ Sound ▶ Output ▶ Choose "COWON PLENUE 1 DAC"
2) Deleting files functionality is only available under browser folder mode.
3) It is possible to set the numbers of preset from 4 to 16 at Settings/ Screen/ User Preset
- The battery must be fully charged before firmware upgrade.
- Do not reset PLENUE 1 during firmware upgrade.
- Backup any important files in PLENUE 1 to your PC before firmware upgrade.
- Please use firmware that COWON authorizes only.
- JetEffect values might be initialized after firmware upgrade. Please record any important values.
- After downloading the firmware files, unzip them (P1_FW, P1_FW_key).- Turn on PLENUE 1 and connect it to a PC by a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the two files (P1_FW, P1_FW_key) to the root folder of PLENUE 1.
- Right-click on the icon [Safely Remove Hardware] in the tray at the lower right corner of the screen to disconnect the device from the PC.
- First of all, please make sure PLENUE 1 is turned off. Then, press a power button of the device. Firmware upgrade process will be shown on the screen followed by PLENUE 1's automatic turning off. Please turn on the device again.
- Firmware version is can be checked at settings > system > information.
In case your device has encountered various problems that this release can fix, or if the same release comes to add certain features that you can make use of, then you should definitely take into account upgrading.
Usually, to do that, you must get the downloadable file (unpack it if necessary) and transfer it to the player through any available method, and start the upgrade process from the device’s setup menu.
However, given the large variety of music players and the many ways to enter update mode, it would be best if you read the product’s installation guide and initiate this task only when you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
To apply this firmware, take into account all the aspects mentioned above, hit the download button and update your music player. In addition to that, make sure you constantly check with our website to stay “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers