Posted at October 7, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||MSI PE62 7RD Intel RST Driver 184.108.40.2064 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||15.2 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Latest 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB/4GB GDDR5 with ultra performance
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080), 94%NTSC wide-view panel
- NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
- USB3.0 Type-C reversible plug
- True Color Technology pre-calibrates each panel, guaranteeing image output at preset mode close to 100% sRGB
- Nahimic 2 Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio system
- Dragon Center provides 5 functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- CoolerBoost 4 delivering higher cooling efficiency with dual cooling systems
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
- Miracast for wireless screen sharing
- Exclusive Silver Lining Print keyboard with white color backlighting design
- Silky silver metallic design inspired by boutique fashion and high-precision instruments
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers